Current Job Postings:
We have several job openings for assistant overnight sea kayak guides with our team this summer in BC.
Sea Kayak Adventures is a leader in providing life-enriching sea kayaking tours in the Johnstone Strait area as well as the Broughton Archipelago. We have four to seven day trips including an orca base camp trip. We are looking for two more talented and experienced naturalist/sea kayaking guides to join our team. We work hard to create a healthy, supportive environment where everyone on our team is treated with respect. Our team is our most valuable asset and our success is the direct result of our outstanding, quality-driven team members who enjoy working and playing together. We enjoy a high return rate among our staff.
When applying for a position with us, know that we demand a lot from our staff because we provide a level of service that is well above the standard in the adventure travel and outdoor resort arena. We look for people seeking to set the high watermark in their personal and professional lives. If you are a friendly, self-starting, energetic, creative and hard-working person with a love for people and the natural world, and are interested in a long-term relationship with Sea Kayak Adventures, we want to hear from you! Visit our website at seakayakadventures.com to learn more. We are part of the ROW Adventures family of companies, rowadventures.com.
Again, in summary apply if:
- You smile easily and have a service ethic that is an intrinsic part of you
- You are an experienced sea kayaking guide and have certification in same
- You are available from roughly mid-June to late August (somewhat negotiable)
- You want to spend an amazing season among nature, marine life and wonderful guests
- The idea of providing life-changing experiences to people from around the world energizes you.
Ready to apply? First, read about SKA Hiring in BC. This may answer many of your questions.
For a complete Job Description and Application: Click Here