Located in central Idaho on the Wild and Scenic Middle Fork of the Clearwater River, the River Dance Lodge is looking for a resort manager and/or a couple comprising a manager and a restaurant chef. Our season runs from mid-April to mid-October and makes a perfect complement to the ski season. We have eight hand-crafted log cabins that accommodate a total of 40-50 people. Our restaurant seats 70, serves resort guests and a strong local following. Regional and healthy cuisine is our focus. Guests visit the River Dance Lodge to raft, fish, hike, bike, ride horses and relax at a riverside retreat. All activities except horseback riding are led by ROW Adventures, the on-site rafting company. The lodge is situated in an outdoor paradise of wild rivers and close to the third largest Wilderness area in the United States. For more information about the lodge and the tours operated by ROW Adventures, please visit www.riverdancelodge.com.
- Manage all Lodge staff, including cook, groundskeeper, housekeeper and activity guides
- Coordinate guest visits with main office
- Provide guests with excellent hospitality throughout stay
- Facilitate a positive working environment for entire staff
- Manage finances
- Maintain inventories
- Schedule staff
- Work closely with Lochsa River Manager during Lochsa Rafting season (mid May - early July) to coordinate guest stays and river trips.
- Provide additional cafe wait service, housekeeping and shuttle driving as necessary
- At least two years resort management experience (strongly preferred)
- Excellent team player
- Motivated self-starter
- Commitment to superlative guest service
- Excellent organizational skils
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to work in a remote location without direct supervision
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to owner Peter Grubb
River Dance Lodge
ATTN: Peter Grubb
P.O. Box 579
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83816
Thank you for your interest in employment with the River Dance Lodge.