Between mid-January and the beginning of April, we offer this kayaking trip (5-day) with a trip to our whale camp at Magdalena Bay. That is why you do not see departure dates for the 6 and 8 day itinerary during that time frame. Please go here for that trip: Baja Kayak & Whale Camp Combo.
6-day Islands of Loreto Bay Kayak Tour:
Departures: Mar 25, Apr 1, Apr 8, Apr 15, Apr 22, 2017.
Family Departures (Children as young as 9): Mar 18, 2017.
Rates: $1,295 per adult. $1,204 per youth.
7-Day Islands of Loreto Bay Tour:
Departures: Mar 5, 2017.
Rates: $1,495 per adult. $1,390 per youth.
ALL PRICES IN US DOLLARS. We will do our best to adhere to the itineraries and trip descriptions listed on our website. However, tour itineraries or sub contractors (such as taxi, cruise boats or hotels) may change slightly due to reasons beyond our control including but not limited to Acts of God, wind, waves, inclement weather or other. We always welcome you to call us to clarify any item - often this is the best way to fully clarify expectations - call us collect or on our toll-free number. You will be sent pre-trip email with latest details within a month of your tour - it is your responsibility to check in with us prior to your trip to see if you have all the information you need. We will always do our best to provide you with the best possible tour and to fully meet your expectations to the best of our ability.
Single Supplement: If you wish to gaurantee yourself a solo tent and hotel room a $120 fee will be added on to the final charge.
• Full services of our Adventure Consultants
• Professional naturalist and bi-lingual guides
• All meals and beverages as indicated on the itinerary
• Hotel before and after the tour (and between activities when dictated by the itinerary)
• All transportation while on tour
• All kayaking, camping and snorkeling equipment
• Panga supported kayking tour
Tour Does Not Include:
• Transportation to and from the airport
• $25 National Park fee
• Items of a personal nature