NEW Founder's Trip Series: April 20th, 2019 departure
2019-2020 Dates Coming Soon!
ALL PRICES IN US DOLLARS. We will do our best to adhere to the itineraries and trip descriptions listed on our website. However, tour itineraries or sub contractors (such as taxi, cruise boats or hotels) may change slightly due to reasons beyond our control including but not limited to Acts of God, wind, waves, inclement weather or other. We always welcome you to call us to clarify any item - often this is the best way to fully clarify expectations - call us collect or on our toll-free number. You will be sent pre-trip email with latest details within a month of your tour - it is your responsibility to check in with us prior to your trip to see if you have all the information you need. We will always do our best to provide you with the best possible tour and to fully meet your expectations to the best of our ability.
Single Supplement: If you are a solo traveler and wish to have your own hotel room in La Paz (or we are unable to pair you up with another solo traveler), an additional single supplement of $105 USD is required. Solo travelers will always have their own tent during kayaking tours, at no additional cost.
• Full services of our Adventure Consultants
• Professional naturalist and bi-lingual guides
• All meals and beverages as indicated on the itinerary
• All transportation while on tour
• All kayaking, camping and snorkeling equipment
• Panga supported kayaking tour
Tour Does Not Include:
• Transportation to and from the airport
• $25 National Parks & Biosphere Reserves access fees required by itinerary
• Items of a personal nature